With the iPhone we can get the coordinates of our current location. Knowing those coordinates we can locate exactly our position in a map. Sure?. Problem is each area in the world uses a different reference system (Datum). CoordTrans helps you with the task of converting among the universal system used in the iPhone (WGs84) and other reference systems used all over the world (more than 100 Datums and more than 100 projections).
* Conversion to Degree – Minutes and Degree – Minutes – Seconds format
* Conversion to UTM and more than 100 other projections format
* Shift to more than 100 Datums (NAD 27, European 1950, NAD 83, Australian Geocentric, WGS 72 …)
* Shows your current location in Google Maps
* Localization into several languages (English, Spanish, Polish, Estonian…)